Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Perfect Male Nipples

Years ago I was told that I had the perfect nipples for torture. Seeing how I was being tortured at the time by my owner, I saw no reason to argue, question or really even give much thought to the clamps that were affectionately being applied to my sensitive nipples...well or "Tits" as my owner was calling them at the time.

The other day as I climbed out of the shower and was drying off in front of the mirror, I once again remember being told I had "perfect nipples." I stood there for a few moments with the towel around my waist taking each nipple between my finger and thumb and giving it a gentle pinch. I became very aware that I have these tight, pointed little "man-nips" that seem to stick out and say put a clamp on me. I went to the other room, took out a clamp and gently clamped each nipple.

I returned to the bathroom and looked in the mirror at the clamps. They seemed to set perfectly on my nipples and there was no pain. Each nipple fit perfectly into the end of the clamp. As I stood there remembering the session and thinking about how good the clamps felt, I couldn't help but notice the front of the towel was gently rising. My perfect nipples for torture had apparently notified my cock that nipple clamps feel good.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I believed I might send a fast remark considering that I've spent the better part of the previous 30 minutes scanning through your weblog posts. I am truly liking what you have received going on here with your blog and I do hope you keep writing it. Properly that is nearly all I have to say! Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. If you are looking for a slave, you may very well hear from me.