Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Considering Future Options

I was recently talking with a friend of mine and she suggested that I write erotic fiction. Her point was simple, she said I write decent, I have my own background to use, and I know a lot about other people and things they've done. It's something I'm considering at this time.

Let's face it, a slave in his 40s has little chance of finding someone desiring to have a Domination/sub relationship. It's very hard to find. Most people have already settled down with their slaves and I'm not spring chicken anymore. I mean really, why do you think I use a picture from my twenties for this site? Nonetheless though, I could at least write, maybe build a small following, and maybe even make a living at it. It would be nice to write full time I think, but who knows what would happen.

On the other hand, I have to keep in mind that some young person may come along looking for a slave and pick me. Even if he or she did, the writing would still be good for income I believe. Who knows, I could end up writing stories about a hot twenty-something year old dominating and pushing an old forty something year old to his limits. It could make good fiction or maybe reality....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. If you are looking for a slave, you may very well hear from me.