Monday, December 19, 2011

Lonely Lotion Time

It seems like more and more these days I'm having lonely lotion time. By "Lonely Lotion Time," I mean basically time alone jacking off. I was very fortunate when I was owned. I have always had loving owners who wanted their slaves to be happy. Whether it was having sex, being jacked off, jacking off for my owner's pleasure, or jacking off for my owner's friends, I was pretty much fulfilled....well, emptied...most of the time. I naturally had a lot of service time. Female owners required specific service on my knees as did my Male owners.

So, what has changed lately is I don't have anyone controlling my masturbation. I have had a few online Dominants tell me to go jack it in a cup and drink it, but nobody has really taken the title of owner. I am therefore left to my own devices. Sometimes I'm pumping away into a cup, sometimes on a towel, and sometimes just across my chest as I lean back. However, I decide to take care of business, I'm always alone. I spent a lot of time doing exactly what my owner said to do. When she died, I was left with a void in my life. No longer did she command me to sit on her dildo, stretch me out on a table blindfolded and tied while her friends came by, or order me to have sex with her. She died, but I had spent so much time looking only at her, I lost touch with the BDSM world. No real contacts anymore and you have to admit the contacts have changed. Everyone wants you to join a group, send money, belong to this web page, etc. Nobody just wants to have a slave. So, I'm left alone.

I have to admit that I would love to have another party and be told to masturbate for my owner's friends before. It would often be the case where several of them had never seen a man jack off before. They would laugh, talk and simply enjoy the show. You should have heard the laughter, yelling, and whooping whenever my owner would have me jack off on her feet and then clean it up with my mouth while her friends watched. Today, I'm stuck with some lotion, a cup, and a lot of memories. So until someone decides when and how I will take care of business, I'll just keep going with Lonely Lotion Time.

Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Contact me: MistressCalla@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent you a message, but have not heard back. :) Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. If you are looking for a slave, you may very well hear from me.