Tuesday, December 20, 2011

12 Days of Sub Christmas

On the 1st day of Christmas my true Owner gave to me - 1 solid erection.

On the 2nd day of Christmas my true Owner gave to me - 2 blue balls.

On the 3rd day of Christmas my true Owner gave to me - 3 chrome cock rings.

On the 4th day of Christmas my true Owner gave to me - 4 padlocks.

On the 5th day of Christmas my true Owner gave to me - 5 silver chains.

On the 6th day of Christmas my true Owner gave to me - 6 whip lashes.

On the 7th day of Christmas my true Owner gave to me - 7 large dildos.

On the 8th day of Christmas my true Owner gave to me - 8 rubber mask.

On the 9th day of Christmas my true Owner gave to me - 9 solid cock lashes.

On the 10th day of Christmas my true Owner gave to me - 10 binding ropes.

On the 11th day of Christmas my true Owner gave to me - 11 pieces of duck tape.

On the 12 day of Christmas my true Owner gave to me - 12 seconds to make the Owner cum.

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love this, but I think you could have put up some nice photos to accompany each one - something for us Doms to enjoy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be great! Maybe I could do a book with your help for the next Christmas season!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. If you are looking for a slave, you may very well hear from me.