Monday, April 17, 2017

Locked Up for .....Nobody

It's been awhile since I have posted here, but to be honest I have been swamped with work. I've also been constantly looking for a new owner. I must admit, it's hard....no pun intended...to find an owner in this world. Everyone seems only interested in financial slaves. Well anyway, here's what I've been up to... I decided about two weeks ago now to lock myself up. I still have a nice, plastic chastity cage. It has the standard lock on top and fits in such a way to allow my balls to be slightly pushed out. I can still use the restroom and have honestly had it off for cleaning, but otherwise I have worn it constantly. Now, if you know anything about these plastic cages, then you know the steel lock clicks each time you walk. In other words it's like you're announcing to the world that you have something metal in your pants. The best way to remedy this little problem is to wrap some tissue around the lock, and tape it on. Once done, it muffles the clicking sound when you walk. So, it's been two weeks of cock-binding, hard-on killing, chastity so far. I'm thinking of going for a month and then seeing what sort of load I can produce. As I get older, I find changes occurring daily to my sexual abilities. Let me tell you something Doms....while you're out there pound as much ass and as much pussy as you can. When you find yourself older, you'll just be happy to have some little slut fondling your balls. Well, I digress. It's time to go take the cock out and clean it again. I'll try to keep you updated and maybe even post a picture of the load when it comes time. Just remember, this is for nobody....maybe you'd like to be in control????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. If you are looking for a slave, you may very well hear from me.