Monday, July 8, 2013

BDSM Visitors

Hi all...your Texas Dog Slave here. I just wanted to thank everyone for reading. As you may know blogspot has a page that tells how many visitors have been to a site. On average we see anywhere from a low 30 visitors a day up to 85-100 a day. This all adds up to over 43,000 page visits since this site started. I am so grateful to all of you for visiting. All the Doms and Domme's out there taking time, thank you. All the fellow slaves or want-to-be slaves, thank you for reading too. My initial quest as you know was to simply make contact with a new Dom or Domme seeking an experienced bondage pet. To this date, I have not found one. I find it interesting that with over 43,000 visitors, most do not seem interested in linking up. While I could continue to tell you all the experiences I've had over the years, I'm considering changing direction and simply doing bondage fiction throughout most of the site. This, as a mix of real life and potential life, might give the Domme and Doms out there looking some ideas. It might give the slaves something to consider, and it might give the want-to-be's something to help you make it through...well, the night I guess. Over the next few weeks there will be a poll (not that kind of poll) on this page to the right. Please vote on how you would like this site to go. If I don't get a lot of votes, then I may let it go dormant. I don't think it really matters how many readers I have if I can't connect with you on individual basis. So, please look over the poll and consider voting. Thanks! Yours (could be with a brand new collar) doug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. If you are looking for a slave, you may very well hear from me.