Thursday, October 20, 2011

Houston on My Mind

Well, I'm planning a fun trip to get away to Houston the weekend of the 28th. As it goes, I'm going to be all alone just sitting around or going out to eat. Naturally, I'd love to be kneeling at a Dominant's feet, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

In fact, as it goes this is one of several trips to the big cities. Each time I go, I'm contacted by Domme's willing to spend time with me. Unfortunately, it's always the same. I'm expected to meet them in public (I'm okay with this) pay for the meal (again okay) and at some point I'm told that each hour they spend with me will require a gift. The bottom line is everyone seems to be money Dominants these days. Nobody seems to want to just spend time, have fun, get to know someone and maybe take things further.

I'm on Twitter, Facebook, Yahoo and it's all the same at each place. I miss the days when a Domme or Dom would simply slap a leash around my neck and lead me around the room. Heck, I'm game for some strip poker! But, at last life appears to be all about the money. I miss those who really want to just dominant!

3 comments:

  1. WHOAA!!!. .....
    ABURR?.....

    ZAPP!!!!....
    ZIPED GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HETHATAHOTO!

    Knock knock...
    YAH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for comments folks! Let's me know someone is at least reading this slut's stuff.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. If you are looking for a slave, you may very well hear from me.