Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Loss

You cannot imagine how it feels to wake up one morning and find your owner is gone. I was collared several years ago and we enjoy our relationship, but my owner died today. She was only the fourth person to have collared me, but I thought she might be the last.

What's a slave to do in this world. I've been left without a collar. That's part of the reason I'm starting this blog. I want to meet like minded people, male and female, couples and singles, everyone who has ever had an interest or is interested in owning a slave. My grief is still strong right now, but I'm sure the right person with the right tools can force me to think about something else.

1 comment:

  1. I am very sorry to hear of your loss.

    Do not despair, your grief will lessen over time and you will be collared once again as you move into the next phase of your submissive journey.

    Hold all the wonderful memories of your Owner in your heart rather than focussing on your loss and this will give you the strength you need to move forward in a positive light.

    I wish you every happiness and success as you embark upon your new journey.

    Mistress Adira

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. If you are looking for a slave, you may very well hear from me.