Monday, August 22, 2016

First Cock in the Ass

I've written about a lot of first times on this blog, but I believe this is the first time I've told about a Dom fucking me. It was several years ago and I was a pretty young sub. Naturally, I had my ass played with, even poked and prodded with various items, but I never had a full grown man's dick inside me. I had been owned by my Dom for sometime and we were both tested, so protection was not a problem. Our usual routines consisted of me sucking him off, cleaning his home, doing his laundry and fixing him meals. In turn I got to sleep in his bed, wear his collar and occasionally, I got to jack off while he or his friends watched. It was late one night when my Dom pushed in a contraption he had made. He looked at me for a moment before saying, "Doug, do you trust me." I naturally replied "Yes" at which point I was instructed to climb up on the contraption. The device was padded down the middle of a two by four and framed in such a way that I had to lay on one two by four on my stomach, with my chin on the board causing me to look almost straight up if I was standing. My arms were then secured to two other boards near my mid checks and aiming out. The board ended about my naval and there a V was made that each leg had to be secured in. I basically looked like a Spinx or something of a statue. First he secured my head and neck, then my arms and waist and finally each let. I was essentially on all fours with my ass, balls and cock exposed and spread behind me. My master moved behind me and rubbed my buttock for several minutes, he then reached down to my dangling balls and cock and began to stroke them. My first thought was this was some kind of milking board and he was going to milk me off. After a moment he stopped, leaving my cock bouncing around I might add, and asked me if I was ready for the next level. I replied I was to which I felt his finger enter my ass. I could tell immediately that his finger was lubed with something, so I expected that the next thing might be a dildo, or probe or something, but then I remember the feeling. I felt something hard and alive at my ass door. I felt his upper thigh area against my legs and his hips against my butt. Without a word or warning, I felt his hot and throbbing cock slide into my ass. At first it hurt like hell, but then I could tell he had lubed up. Slowly he began fucking my ass. At first I thought it felt like a dildo, but then there was something different. He pushed in several times hitting my prostate and causing me to get hard. I know I began to moan outloud because he said, "That's good, take it like a slut" to which I even moaned more. While it seemed like forever, it must have only been a few minutes before my Master unloaded into me. I felt him grow, throb, and actually pump into me with his read dick. The feeling was unlike anything I had ever known before. When he was finished with me, I was left trembling in the knees and my ass squeezing for more as his juice dripped out of me. Later we were laying in bed as he was watching the late show with me leaning on his shoulder. He looked over at me and asked me if I liked being fucked in the ass.....I smiled, nodded, and went under the covers. He came again, this time filling my mouth, within a few minutes....it was fine, the late show was a rerun anyway.

1 comment:

  1. So humiliating! Nice routine you had there ~a

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. If you are looking for a slave, you may very well hear from me.