Saturday, August 6, 2016

By His Balls

There is a very old saying in the world, "Grab a man by his balls and his heart and mind will soon follow." As to the point as they saying is, the more important thing to remember is that it's true. The key to a man is his balls. If you want to make your man happy, massage his balls. If you want to make a slave obedient, torture his balls. It's been done all through history. Enemy soldiers capture on the battlefield and put into slavery or sold as slaves often had that little modification done first.....removal of the balls. It made them docile and showed they were no longer men, simply beat and owned slaves. Eunuchs have been around for hundreds of years and often made that way to ensure they did not tamper with the women of the king, or owner of the slaves. Face it, it's still the way to a man's heart. Like most men I had to learn this the hard way. I was always submissive. From the time I was a young kid in school I always wanted to captured by the girls team, or treated as their slave, or whatever came to my mind as we played. I can remember playing the yard one time and we had captured a blond girl - just happened to be one I was smitten with - and the boys tied her up. I can remember sitting there thinking, "That should be me tied up, not her," but even still there was something about her that was attractive tied up. Much later in life when I first submitted to a woman the first thing that happened was I was stripped. Standing in front of her nude she began to inspect my cock and balls with her hand. Naturally it shot up rock hard to greet her....this though was not received with tender affection or love....instead a hard slap to the cock, a quick grasp of both my nuts in her palm - effectively putting me on the floor, and a couple of snaps later I found my self fitted with my first cock cage. It was a plastic container that allowed my cock to grow, but only with small pain. That Mistress continued to teach me for sometime over the duration of her ownership. I wore a cock cage almost constantly, had no sexual relationships, and was only let out of the cage for cleaning - which another male slave completed for me roughly and if I showed any signs of an erection, he would firmly grasp my balls together and squeeze them until the erection died off. I learned the erection had better die off quickly. I went through all sorts of CBT -but finally after about six weeks of training, this Mistress had me brought before her and again stripped. This time my cock cage was removed. She examined me closely and to my shock and her delight, my cock just hung limp as she held it. She comment that I had learned well, brought in one of her female slaves, had her strip in front of me and display herself for me....She then taught me my final lesson and said, "The only time you will ever be allowed to have an erection is if it pleases your owner, you are being allowed to relieve yourself, you are fucking or performing with another slave for your owner's pleasure. Otherwise, your pleasure days are over." After her speech she motioned to the female slave showing her self to me, "She is very attractive. You may not touch her, but you will show her that you are nothing but a male slave - female slaves are above you even - and you will jack off while looking at her so that I may watch and she will know that she is attractive to you." After all the punishment, it took a few minutes but before I knew it I had shot a load out onto the floor and felt like I was owned not only by the Mistress, but also by her slave. It was then that I learned that any slave shooting his load is required to clean it up....without any cleaning supplies-but that's a story for another time.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. If you are looking for a slave, you may very well hear from me.